Friday, May 3, 2013

Introduction

Hi guys, I need some help.

My name is Jerry Wu, and I am currently attending Bellevue College. My friend, Jimmy Lin, mysteriously disappeared when he was traveling across the Pacific to Japan. Jimmy is researching plate tectonics and dreams about finding proof of a divergent boundary and discovering the effects of it. However, its been months and months, and I still have no idea where he is! Before he left, he told me he was going to Shizuoka, Japan, to research a strange phenomenon of recurring earthquakes in that area. Could these earthquakes prove that divergent boundaries exist and satisfy Jimmy's dream? I don't know, and in order to find my friend and learn more about plate tectonics, I will first travel to Shizuoka where I might find some hints of Jimmy's whereabouts.

Bellevue College
http://lmnarchitects.com/work/parking_facility_bellevue_community_college


Wish me luck, Jerry Wu.

2 comments:

  1. I like how detailed it is and how well you explain everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your personage Jerry Wu(so thoughtgful). I thought you did a really good job explaining how the different plate boundaries worked.

    ReplyDelete